₹ 30500 /-* Per Person
With everything from snowcapped mountains and vast grasslands to dense tropical forests, Nepal represents one of the world’s most ecologically diverse destinations. A trip to Nepal takes visitors to an ancient land situated between India and China, both of which influence the region’s culture, cuisine, and religious traditions. Despite the country’s natural appeal, commercial tourism in Nepal remains a relatively new industry and most of the area lies unspoiled and undiscovered by foreigners. Ideal for travelers interested in pushing their physical abilities to the limit, Nepal contains most of the world’s tallest peaks, including the legendary Mount Everest. Nepal is in Asia. To arrange what you want to do in Nepal
* Cable car ride to Manakamana temple & Boating in Phewa Lake
* Popular Lakes of Pokhra – Phewa
* Sightseeing in Pokhra
* Visit of Sarangkot hill – Panoramic sweep of Himalayan
* Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
* Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
* Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
* Start and End in Kathmandu
• 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
• Airport transfers as per the program on private basis with the services of English speaking representative
• Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara per the program on private basis with the service of local
English speaking guide
• One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
• Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
• Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
• Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
• Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu
Meet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu
Day 2 Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 6 hours)
After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. Arrive and check-in to your hotel. Later, enjoy 01 hr. boat ride on Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 3 Pokhara
After breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks. Later return back to hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively you can enjoy nature walk near to your hotel. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 4 Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Later, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 5 Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for return flight back home.